Gerrie van Eeden

Welcome to Selfdrive4x4! Join the forum, introduce yourself & be part of the self drive community, say hi to new members etc.
Gerrie

Gerrie van Eeden

Post by Gerrie » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 am

Hi guys

Glad to be here. I came across this Forum while looking for info on the internet and was quite surprised not to have hear about it before. I will do my best to get some more people on here from my side. But what is my side, I hear you asking...
I am a journalist at Drive Out / WegRy magazine and I have a thing for internet-forums. I try my best to get on to as many as possible and get involved with your activities. That way, you have a straight line to the magazine (questions, comments, ideas) and I have some info into what the public is doing. so please, feel free to contact me anytime.
About me, I am young (ish) and getting married this year. No kids, but I have a Labrador and him and my wife to be keep me busy when I am not at work. (Ja, I call camping and overlanding work! - Someone has to do it!)
I currently drive a Toyota Camry, but have traded it for a Datsun Safari - I just need to get some way of switching the cars (I am in Cape Town, the Safari is in Gauteng).

Ok, any more you wanna know? Feel free to contact me at any time!
Overlanding enthusiast and Journo... I call camping work - Someone has to do it!