Puros Bush Lodge

'Open Desert and gravel plains' Sand Dunes and Wildlife, perfect self drive destination
Kirkland24

Puros Bush Lodge

Post by Kirkland24 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:26 pm

After searching various web sites, we turn to the 4x4 Forum to see if anyone can tell us how to book a self-catering chalet thingy
at Puros Bush Lodge. We know there is a campsite, but on this, our last trip to Nam, we are not camping as we are a little long in the tooth now. We tried to do it through T4A as well as other Namibian web sites, but have had no response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :?
Kirkland24

Re: Puros Bush Lodge

Post by Kirkland24 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:28 am

After doing a whole lot more trawling through the web, I came across this on tripadvisor.co.uk › Africa › Namibia › Namibia Travel Forum - and here I quote, "This is a warning to anyone considering booking with the "Spitzkoppe Reservations and Info Centre" run by Lesley Tjongarero" - which appalled me. :evil: We have now decided to just turn up and see what happens. However, a warning to other members might be in order. Admittedly this warning was posted in September of 2015 but from our experience recently, it still applies.